Visit one of the most beautiful northern German Christmas markets
Enjoy the most beautiful time of the year with long walks through the old town with well-preserved Renaissance buildings and a Christmas market known far beyond the region’s borders. Warm up after your stroll with a mulled wine and watch the sociable hustle and bustle from inside.
Stroll through the festively decorated Christmas market stalls, follow the smell of warm lard cakes and mulled wine and fortify yourself with a huge selection of warm dishes. Meet choirs singing Christmas carols to get you in the mood for the upcoming holidays and browse through the stalls with handicrafts, Christmas items and old favorites.
A fairytale eye-catcher is the illuminated Christmas pyramid at the “Pferdemarkt”.
The arrangement “AdventTIME” includes per person:
- 2x overnight stay in the desired category
- 1x participation in the extensive breakfast in the hotel
- 1x Christmas breakfast as a table buffet in the Grand Café daily
- pastries in the room
- 1x 3-course menu in the restaurant
- 1x mulled wine to warm up
Good to know:
- Cancellation free of charge until 2 days before arrival.
- During trade fairs special cancellation conditions apply
- Check in from 15:00 h / Check out until 11:00 h
- Payment on departure in cash or all major credit cards
- Parking at €9,50 per night / car in the parking garage
- Navigation address: Kopmanshof 13
- Dogs are welcome – also in the restaurant
All offers upon request and availibility
Why not make a reservation by telephone: +49 5151 94940
by Email: email@example.com or directly online: Booking