Charming, modern and with warm hospitality, the Hotel zur Börse welcomes you in Hameln.
With its central location in the center of this beautiful city, it is the perfect starting point for your visit in Hameln or your bike tour through the Weserbergland. Business travelers who want to feel a little bit at home –even when they are far from home –have come to the right place at Hotel zur Börse.
The hotel is located in the middle of the historic old town, which invites you to stroll, shop and dine. In just a few minutes you can walk to the banks of the Weser River and the city’s main sights and attractions. The lively old town with unique half-timbered buildings, charming storefronts and a wide range of restaurants can be found right on our doorstep. Here you can forget the stress of everyday life during a short walk.
FACTS & FIGURES ABOUT THE HOTEL ZUR BÖRSE HAMELN
- 54 rooms in different categories
- Of which 27 themed rooms “Hamelin” (darkenable, with coffee maker and brand new bathrooms)
- 3 apartments with kitchenette
- Food & Drinks:
- Restaurant Börse at the Hotel zur Börse
- Restaurant Grand Café “täglich” directly at the Hotel zur Börse
- Museumscafé opposite the hotel
- Hotel bar
- Inner courtyard terrace “Sonniges Plätzchen” (also for breakfast)
- Event area for up to 100 people
- Meeting rooms for up to 20 participants
- Parking spaces in the public underground parking lot opposite the hotel (subject to charge)
- Free Wi-fi in all public areas and rooms/apartments
- Handicapped accessible equipment